Approximately 1 lb of ground turkey (85% lean)
1 25 oz. jar of Dell’Amore sauce
1 tbs dried parsley
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
3 tbs grated romano cheese
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 tbs water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In large bowl mix all ingredients , except the Dell’Amore sauce.
Mix by hand to a smooth, even consistency.
3. Roll the meatballs to size slightly larger than golfballs.
4. Place meatballs on cooking sheet
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
Using spatula turn meatballs over.
Bake for additional 10 minutes
6. Remove and place meatballs in saucepot with Dell’Amore sauce
Simmer over low heat for 30 minute
Frank Dell’Amore, Colchester, Vermont